Banana Cake

Since childhood we are having home made cakes. The aroma of cake when baking is so mouthwatering .. my goodness. I had been baking cakes with my mom in childhood but lateron could not continue when went for higher studies and lost the unique recipes my mom use to bake.
After almost two decades I baked this banana cake when my friend Lily Mitra encouraged me and shared this recipe. And there I baked one.. and it started all over again. This cake is made up of refined flour though I am health freak ... but now I moved on to my healthy ingredients. Will share my other bakes soon as well.

This is very simple banana cake but yummy and kids favourite.

Ingredients
**************
1and 1/2 cup maida /refined flour
3/4  cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 pinch salt
2 over riped banana mashed
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup curd

Method
********
1# Sieve maida+baking powder+baking soda+salt.. twice..keep a side
2# mash banana wid potato masher or fork..
3# whisk curd nicely ( make it lumpfree)
4# mix mashed banana.curd..powdered sugar..oil.. vanilla essence. Mix well
5# add dry ingredients slowly. Give dem a good mix..
6# pour d batter into d greased baking pan
7# preheat mw on 180° for 10 min
8# place d batter..in mw bake it on convection mode at180° for 25 -30 min..or till it get done..

Comments