Banana hung curd tikkies

I always search for those Green maharashtrian banana to make the delicious side dish but this time I thought to give a try on cutlets. The idea of making cutlets of banana is not new though but I didnt follow anyone else recipe but my instinct which was bothering me for quiet sometime. This is purely my experiment with this green beauty and outcome was mouthwatering.  If I had to describe it in just one word I would say _"Wow" !!😁😍

Coming back to my experiment I tried with very little quantity so if you follow my recipe please increase the quantities accordingly. This made me 5 no.s of cutlets.





You require 
1/2 green banana
1 medium boiled potato
2 tbsp hung curd
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 tsp salt
Oats powder 3 tbsp for outer covering
Little oil to grease palm 
Oil 3 tbsp

How to make

In a big bowl mash banana with a fork or back of a spoon. Add grated potato to it and hung curd. Mash the three together n mix to make it a smooth texture. Add red chilly powder n salt to it. 

Grease your palm and make cutlets out of the batter. Roll the cutlets over oats powder very carefully as they are super soft. 

In a flat greased pan shallow fry the cutlets with min oil. Flip the sides untile brown from all sides. Take caere that they dont need to be cooked but since its coated with oats , oats required to be cooked little. 
You may use airfryer instead of pan if you want. 

Serve hot with any green chutney. I enjoyed it with tangy mango chutney. Slurrrrp !! 
This was superbly delicious and I mean it. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chana Dal Oats Dhokla

Chana Kebabs

Rice Appam Cake