Kaddu Ka Raita

Kaddu not so famous vegetable among people. Usually its used to make khatti methi or regular side dish for meals but recently I learned in my group " Kaddu ka raita". Sounds different na?!

Kaddu is especially not kids choice but raita would definately be a hit. Try it at home. 👍

Yes when i was making it for the first time even I was hesitant and in doubt but result was so tasteful n yummy that I fell in love with this. Now I know whenever this vegetable is in my fridge raita in my meal is for sure 😂.


Kaddu ka raita
Recipe :

Ingredients :
250 gms Pumpkin (kaddu)
500 gms Curd
3/4 tsp Salt n Rock salt (adjust as per taste)
1/2 tsp roasted Cumin (jeera) powder
1/2 roasted Mustard (rai/sarson) powder
1/2 tsp ghee
1 green chilly (Slit and chopped)
Coriander leaves for garnishing

Method :
Peel and wash the pumpkin.
Cut it into pieces and boil.
Let it cool and mash it.
Whisk the curd well.
Add mashed pumpkin and all the spices.
Temper the chillies in ghee and add them too.
Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander leaves. 

Comments

  1. Couldnt believe when i ate.different taste .. but liked a lot...now this veg can be used in a different form also.. ha ha ha..liked it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment