Zero Oil Stuffed Capsicum

Zero oil recipes are great way to keep health under control. Zero oil food is equally delicious as oily ones but more nutritious. By adopting various other ways of cooking like steaming, grilling, etc. we can easily convert our food more healthy and nutritious. Oil plays a vital role in adding pounds around our belly but cooking without oil sounds like eating without spoon. Not difficult really. We can very well manage that. Right !

For me zero oil was never boring and blant tasting as I adopted this technique long back when I wanted to reduce weight. And learning to cook delicious without oil was not so hard. Its just that we may have to alter our tastes and change few habits. Its all in our mind and with little control over our taste buds we can simply enjoy all that we eat but healthy and nutritious. Like said earlier its not so hard cooking without oil, thanks to new age techniques, we are now blessed with new innovative, advanced electronic and cooking range in our kitchen which not only saves our time and energy but also helps to change our food habits as per our convenience and need.

Microwaves has been a bombed blessing to those who want to save time as well involve less oily food in their meals. When I brought microwave in my home I didnt knew much cooking and didnt actually realise what a big advantage I was bringing home. To my wonder, I not only learnt quick cooking but also invented many healthy meals and snacks over the years.

Today I am sharing one of my simplest recipe which everyone makes at home but surely not without oil. Here I experimented the old oven grilled stuffed capsicum without a drop of oil and believe me outcome was not only surprisingly beautiful but delicious too.

Let me share the recipe and you try it yourself to find out what a wonderful way it is to cook without oil. Dont forget to thank me (I know you will ) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Leave feedback for me.



Stuffed Capsicum (zero oil)

Ingredients
Capsicums 3
Boiled potatoes 4 big
Rai/jeera1 tsp
Hing pinch
Red chilly powder 2 tsp
Dhaniya powder 1 tsp
Amchur powder 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Haldi 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped

Method:
1. Cut the cap side and deseed the capsicum and micro for 6 mins (turn side after 3 mins inbetween)

2. In microwave bowl dry roast rai / jeera for 2 mins. Add red chilly powder, hing, haldi, amchur powder and dhaniya powder.Micro again for 30 sec.

3. Add boiled potatoes.mix well alongwith salt and micro for 2 mins.take out and mix and micro for another 1 min.Take out and mix coriander leaves.

4. Fill in the capsicums. Cut in wheels. Micro for a min. Serve hot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Instant choco kullfi

Red Energy Drink - Beetroot Pomegranate Apple Juice

Mango Frozen Yogurt