Saturday, November 19, 2016

Minty pomegranate Raita



I am fond of curd and keep trying varities. Curd plays an important role in my daily meals. I make sure my family eats curd atleast once a day, mostly in lunch. A good source of calcium, 1 bowl of curd is equal to 2 glass of milk. Plain curd goes well with Parathas for breakfast while varities are in demand for meal time by my family. So I know endless list of raitas and yogurt varities.

The Minty raita is just a simple variation I brought to make plain yogurt a little flavourful additions. Sweet pomegranates and tangy mint make a tentalizing flavour that will just blow your taste buds. Finger licking accompaniment in your meal.


Recipe goes like this
Serve 3-4
Time : 10 mins

Ingredients Required
Curd 4 bowls
Mint Chutney 1 spoonful (or more as per your taste)
Pomegranate seeds 1 bowl
Pomegranate juice 3-4 tbsp
Rock salt 2 tsp

Method : Mix all ingredients well. Refrigerate and before serving garnish with mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.



You may like to try my other Curd/raita recipes on blog :
Beetroot Raita
Pomegranate Potato Raita
Kaddu Raita
Multigrain Boondi Raita


No comments:

Post a Comment